We had a wonderful birthday dinner in Toscana, one of the ship's two specialty restaurants. If you wanted to, you could eat all seven courses but we both opted for just four. The 9TS had his calamari, Tuscany Bean soup and their version of Pasta di Mare and I scarfed down on tomato, mozzarella and basil salad, the same yummy soup and a filet mignon. Just let me roll over in happiness now.
For dessert, they brought a seven layer chocolate cake with three candles and sang happy birthday to the sloth. The head waiter had to remind the staff to sing in English. Snort.
So in all this glory, what do I remember to take pictures of??????
The bread plate:

and my slice of the cake:

yes, old age has slipped in to us both. Happy 68th Birthday my dear 9TS!!!
2 comments:
Ooooh, roasted garlic with the bread! Almost as good as birthday cake!
I'm right there with Joanie! Gimme that garlic head!
Post a Comment