did I mention I was taking more classes? I is! The first one I signed up for is called TextFX taught by Tiffany Tillman over at Renee Pearson.com. All things typographic. Yummy.
But since my head is too full of cotton to be making much sense lately. I missed registration for Jessica Sprague's, Digi in Deeper and was crying in my cups. Sigh. How could I miss a beta class. Inconceivable!
Until my friend Jana told me it was still open and so I may have signed up a couple of days late but at least I am there. My home away from home.
Today, I finally got a breather and completed lesson one at the Spraground:
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey what are friends for right! So glad you're in class. I love your LO! Really awesome Jeanne! Such a fun class!
Post a Comment