while I was home playing with Photoshop, the 9TS was out chasing Thanksgiving dinner. I had asked him to stop by Publix on the way home from the gym and pick up a 16 - 18 pound bird. He called sometime later with panic in his voice. Both nearby stores were out of the size I wanted, but he had some nice man scouring the freezer for a tom for our table. Finally he tells me they found him a 14 almost 15 pound bird: SOLD AMERICAN! Timothy is now resting comfortably in the fridge thawing, in time to share the spotlight with Harold the Ham.
Wondering why I havn't been doing updates on my sloth lately? Because he is doing so well. Great news huh? He's still on good drugs but headed in the right direction. We're hoping to have more goodness to share after his appointment at Moffitt next month. Fingers perpetually crossed.
Oh and since I was playing, I'm going to share. This is from this weeks challenge at JessicaSprague.com. It is a template challenge sponsored by LivE Designs. Love Liv's templates.
Credits: Template: LivE Designs, Stitching and water droplets: Anna Aspnes, Starfish: Katie Pertiet.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love that the fact that you've not updated on Sloth means he's feeling better. Giving THANKS for that!
Post a Comment