Wednesday, November 23, 2011

today . . .

the house will get cleaned

the sweet potato casserole will be made

the brownies will be made

the 9TS will battle the crowds for the last pumpkin pie

the apple crisp will be made today and baked tomorrow.  to be served bubbling hot with vanilla ice cream

the dips will be made

the deviled eggs will be made

and I will gain 10 pounds

*******************************************************************

yesterday, Joanie and I attempted our five mile walk.  out of the neighborhood and down the street, Mother Nature decided to spit.  another couple of blocks and she had a temper tantrum.  Joanie and I looked like contenders from the age 60+ category of a wet tee shirt contest.  drowned rats.  i pulled out my cell and woke up the 9TS to ask him to please close the windows.  Joanie and I sloshed our way home.  it was a very good day for a duck.

*******************************************************************

today I will be humming We Gather Together.  give it a try.

1 comment:

farabee said...

So thankful 9TS is doing well. So thankful for you and kidlet!