Friday, May 4, 2012

annie oakley and calamity jane . . .

Thursday evening, Craig, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, Kidlet and I headed to the gun range.  Yeehaw and color my neck red, but boy, did we have fun.  And since the 9TS wanted me to be proficient, proficient I will be and that means practice.

Kidlet is really into the whole gun thing.  She did a great job with the little .32 and the .327 and moved over to Craig and his weapons of choice, all of which were considerably bigger:
But because I am still happier shooting with a camera rather than a gun,  Kaitlyn and I departed early in the Miata to start dinner and homework.  While little K crammed for her Spanish test, I fiddled with  the requisite dogs and burgers, sweet corn on the cob, fries, baked beans and chocolate cake.  Well, actually, I cheated and made Craig do the grillin'.  Talk about five stuffed happy rednecks waddling around the pool . . . 

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yee Haw is right! Go Katie, go!!