Thursday, Lee and Joanie and I went to lunch at a neat little place in the marina. The outside seating consisted of what I thought were just booths, but turned out to be covered gliders . . . I'm thinking in case you didn't get enough of a rocking sensation overlooking the intercoastal . . . or maybe if you had trouble getting your sea legs once off your boat????
Lunch was good and plentiful and the view, heck, I'll share:
It would be hard for anything to not taste good here.
p.s. when Kidlet was young, the place was called something different and as with most little kids, they get easily bored when sitting with mom, dad and grandpa, so the next time we went, the 9TS pulled a little wad out of his pocket after Kidlet was finished eating. It contained a bit of fishing line and a hook stuck in a small cork. A little left over chicken and Kidlet was happily fishing off the dock while we enjoyed each others company. Yay sloth!!!!
Change of subject! My new dishwasher was installed today. Double YAY!!! Now I won't have to wash everything twice. How pitiful that I get excited about a new dishwasher. Snort!!
And saving the very best for last, these arrived this morning!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Stacie, who knows how much I love spring flowers!!!!!
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I was waiting for the marina pictures. Beautiful! No pictures of our food? I had leftover flatbread that night, brkfst the next day and dinner Friday night. Your flowers are beautiful. I haven't opened my MD gift yet but I think it's a Dust Buster!
Hey, that's what I asked for!
XO,
WC
Pretty flowers! Happy Mother's Day to you.
Post a Comment