Saturday, May 5, 2012

art in the park . . .

this morning, Joanie, Kidlet and I headed out for the 40th Art in the Park . . . again, not a huge art show but fun to look around and the aroma of kettle korn makes me swoon.

But first, I couldn't resist a few shots of this guy because after all, nature is the best art.  
 is not he amazing!!!
remember the crabby guy from the last art show who wouldn't let me take any pictures of his animal leather????  Guess who didn't ask this time?
 Summer finally hit our section of the state.  89 degrees and kidlet was parched, as were we all.
but she perked up.  :o)
I took a lot more shots but other than this guy, who was missing some of his anatomy, there wasn't a lot to see:
oh, and I bought Kidlet a hippy t-shirt and then decided what the hey, and being totally inappropriate, bought one for myself too. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a groovy time!! Right on!! : )

Paula