Kidlet came home in the wee hours Wednesday morning for my birthday and we have been running around like lunatics squeezing in as many appointments as we can manage in three days while i have my paws on her. Right now she is sleeping off the effects of dilated eyes from the ophthalmologist and sporting a band-aid on her back from the dermatologist. We are stuffed full of Kentucky rolls and headed to Carrabba's tonight for dinner and then to Sears for a tool kit she is sorely needing. Tomorrow is a surprise party . . . and a hunting expedition for a new screen for the back sliding glass door.
But of course I am still enjoying my love affair with the water color textures in Photoshop.
This one at least shows the before and after but then I decided to pull out just a section of the water color and blow it up so you can really see it.
It doesn't take much to entertain me.
Shutterfly sent me an offer for a free hardback 8x8 book and I decided at the 11th hour to take advantage of it. I am now waiting for it to be delivered. Fingers crossed.
Friday, September 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment