"Wow, I was reading Jeanne’s blog about the letter she received from Sandra Edmonds about her house.That’s the same VULTURE that came to my FRONT DOOR and rang the doorbell when Jordan was so sick and I was swamped in medical bills, and my mortgage was behind. I opened the door (and I had company over at the time), and there was this SANDRA and she started in on how she sympathized about my misfortunes with the house and how she could help, blah blah blah (right in front of my kids and my company!!).I told her she was pathetic, to get off MY property, and I slammed the door in her face.I was soooo upset for weeks.She’s a piece of work."
You're right, C., she is a vulture. I wonder how she sleeps at night. I'm sorry you had to deal with her too. There really is a special place for her. just saying.
1 comment:
So I know some computer programmers that probably know of some spam programs we can send her. Taste of her own medicine?
- Kidlet
Post a Comment