I offer my condolences on the passing of your intelligence. I understand how difficult this time can be, both personally and with regard to those you impose your stupidity on. I may be able to assist you in getting past this difficult time, but it will not be quick and it will not be smooth.
I help kick the sense people weren't born with back into their a$$es. I am interested in making sure you never harass my mother again.
Issues related to your lack of intelligence and couth SHOULD BE A PRIORITY TO YOU NOW; however, should you decided to put it off, I will only kick your a$$ harder -- I would love to be the one to do this. I will kick your a$$ "As-Is" and you can pay cash. I can close you up quickly. This will save you time and save the unfortunate people around you from your presence - we'll be in the hospital for quite some time getting my foot out. Please remember that you should not wait for anything to buy my services.
You so desperately need help, please contact someone to help you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Kidlet
P.S. I am a 3rd degree black belt. You will need to pay fees/commissions, but then, unlike you, I'm professional.
Dear Kidlet, You seem very akin to a girl I know. And while I feel an a$$ kicking is certainly due Ms. Edmond, I fear your foot would never recover and am more than certain that appropriate fees would not be paid. As an alternative, I recommend we offer her the help she needs and deserves. Just like cancer patients, orphan children, and stray animals the world over benefit from the love and care offered in phone-a-thons, so would Ms. Edmond. Obviously she is a woman in great need of personalized time and attention. I happen to know a number of thoughtful, enthusiatic, humanitarian college students at several different colleges who would be thrilled, and have the flexiblei hours needed, to participate in a full fledged phone-a-thon just for her! I think with their energy and spirit it could last for days, weeks, months...who knows? Think about it!
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
8 comments:
Seriously? OMG Jeanne. Some people don't have the couth they were born with.
To the ambulances...I'm thinking...yes! Good for you for calling her out!!!
Sandra 'Sh!thead' Edmond,
I offer my condolences on the passing of your intelligence. I understand how difficult this time can be, both personally and with regard to those you impose your stupidity on. I may be able to assist you in getting past this difficult time, but it will not be quick and it will not be smooth.
I help kick the sense people weren't born with back into their a$$es. I am interested in making sure you never harass my mother again.
Issues related to your lack of intelligence and couth SHOULD BE A PRIORITY TO YOU NOW; however, should you decided to put it off, I will only kick your a$$ harder -- I would love to be the one to do this. I will kick your a$$ "As-Is" and you can pay cash. I can close you up quickly. This will save you time and save the unfortunate people around you from your presence - we'll be in the hospital for quite some time getting my foot out. Please remember that you should not wait for anything to buy my services.
You so desperately need help, please contact someone to help you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Kidlet
P.S. I am a 3rd degree black belt. You will need to pay fees/commissions, but then, unlike you, I'm professional.
Dear Kidlet,
You seem very akin to a girl I know. And while I feel an a$$ kicking is certainly due Ms. Edmond, I fear your foot would never recover and am more than certain that appropriate fees would not be paid. As an alternative, I recommend we offer her the help she needs and deserves. Just like cancer patients, orphan children, and stray animals the world over benefit from the love and care offered in phone-a-thons, so would Ms. Edmond. Obviously she is a woman in great need of personalized time and attention. I happen to know a number of thoughtful, enthusiatic, humanitarian college students at several different colleges who would be thrilled, and have the flexiblei hours needed, to participate in a full fledged phone-a-thon just for her! I think with their energy and spirit it could last for days, weeks, months...who knows? Think about it!
Les, I love your thought process!!!!
She aint kidden! I could call her fairly often. I'm really tempted.
Thanks for being so wonderful jeanne, my mama has been so tickled that you read her blog.
Additionally, the first sign of stupidity is the company's name is her name spelled backwards.
Unbelievable!
Post a Comment