my fault. i wanted a greek salad from one of our local restaurants. either they have a new chef or it was a really bad day in the kitchen. my poor salad was tasteless which is really hard when you're talking about feta cheese. lee's meat was dry and cardboard like. joanie's salad was missing the bread. but being the hens, we had a great time . . . until the waitress told joanie she has a little something something on her butt. bird poop. you only sit on bird poop when you are wearing white pants. it's true.
obligatory photo:
nope, that is not the bird poop between joanie's legs. thats a fresh plant.
and les, you got that right!!!!!
Friday, March 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hee hee!!! Someday....I think I shall beg to join lunch...as an honorary hen????
And then there was the time, when I was still peddling cookies when I walked out of a Wal*Mart on my way to service the next store and got pooped on my head/face by a rat with wings (otherwise known as a pigeon) and had to go home, shower and change clothes. So Joanie, things can always be worse!
Les, from what I've heard, you'd fit right in.
Lee
Post a Comment