Wednesday, November 21, 2007
in the morning light . . .
you might just see a room, but as I head downstairs to start my day, I see a place my heart loves. It is where we hang out, where we eat dinner on Tuesday nights, where we scrunch up to read, where we sit in front of a roaring fire on cold winter evenings, where we discuss our lives and celebrate our holidays. This is where we feel safe . . . this is our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sit down Jeanne! Put you head between your legs. It's gonna be OK. I've called 911.
COLD WINTER NIGHTS?????
I think they may have snipped out a piece of your brain the other day when you were getting those hairs cut. Which, by the way, you've still not shared pics! I'm just sayin'.
Anything under 70 degrees is fair game!!!!
Post a Comment