Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Step 2, part A
Actually, step 3 was going to be the finished product but yesterday while Frank was in the middle of the job, he stops dead, sits back, stares and me and says, "I am shocked!". Of course I wanted to know what he was shocked about. "You haven't taken one picture of me painting!" I told him the saga was already on the blog and I was waiting until it was done and stuffed before I blogged again. He looked me right in the eye and said, "You never not take pictures of things in progress." So, here we are. Step 2, part A. I'm thinking I must be taking too many pictures . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Frank! You should hang on to him Jeanne! He's a smart man (and a smart @ss too!!)
I don't know as I'm liking the white. But I shall reserve final judgement until the project is completed. =)
LOL!! I'm shocked also that you hadn't thought to take a picture of the work in progress....or Frank's efforts! ;o) I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.
Post a Comment