Painting complete and partially stuffed with goodies. (Note the little blue drawer pulls. They really do brighten my day.) I think I have finally found a home for that which needs one. The stamp shelves that are still to come. Then the crown molding, I am beginning to think, I will never see, and a rug. Then DONE. It really is fun to play in my new spot now.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OK, after scrolling up and back, up and back, up and back...I think I like it. It's pretty in white. Gives it a sense of "class" almost. Frank done himself proud!
And I especially love the Bear decoration! Gotta check out all the nooks and crannies. There *might* be a kitty treat hiding in one of them!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite things about you is how you see the beauty in everything. That's a rare quality, and truly a gift from God. I think Frank did a fantastic job, but I'm going to call him Wilson from now on, because I never see his face, just like Wilson on Home Improvement. :o)
Like you, I'm not always a painted wood fan but I think this turned out great! It just seems to FIT in the white! Very niiiiiiiiiiice!
Michelle
I'm skidish about painting wood also but that turned out so cool! Very nice....
Post a Comment