Sunday, November 4, 2007

my head is spinning . . .

I am a week behind in my digi class and trying desperately to catch up, (the classes are available forever, I am just a tad OCD). In this lesson, we learned how to:

Create a new blank Photoshop document
Add a patterned paper background
Copy and enlarge a focal photo
Create a title using two fonts
Create a semi-transparent, outlined journaling block
Cut digital patterned paper to a specific size
Create a three-photo accent block
Add a grungy-edged overlay and set its blending mode to Soft Light
I am so lost but at the same time so excited. This digi stuff is so cool. But I am beginning to feel a little schizophrenic as I am working on a paper project at the same time as the digi lessons. ACK. Honestly, if you are the least bit interested in getting your feet wet in digi, you need to check out Jessica Sprague's classes. They are so well defined. Now if my brain was just a tad more retentive, things would be fine.


No comments: