Monday, January 7, 2008

and sometimes the bear bites you . . .

I finally got caught up on all of the vacation laundry, bedding etc and was really pleased with myself until I pulled the last load out of the dryer. I kept wondering what all the fuzz was. The lint screen was packed. To my horror, I finally pulled out my brand spanking new black CASHMERE sweater, now covered in lint and several sizes too small. Apparently, I had inadvertently gathered it from the load headed to the dry cleaners. UGH. Now it's not like it was a hugely expensive present . . . we actually found it at Old Navy . . . but I really adored it. Sigh.

So what do you do when you make a major boo boo? Drown your sorrows by making a huge pot of pasta fagioli . . . the smell of garlic makes me happy . . . . add a red leaf and tomato salad and some hot chiabatta bread and man o man . . .

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh man, that's stinky! I'm sorry your fabulous sweater went to cashmere heaven. But your dinner sounds divine! Any leftovers? I can be there for lunch! :o)