one piece set of long underwear . . . complete with trap door!!! OK, so I am not cut from conventional cloth . . . that has been a problem all my life and one I have gleefully passed on to Katie . . . yes, Katie, that's where it comes from . . . but come on, you knew that.
We were in a local equivalent of an Army/Navy store . . . Frank was looking for an old fashioned wool army blanket . . . when there in the corner I spied the familiar red package . . . come on, fess up . . . you of a certain age remember long winter underwear . . . I know you do. As I wistfully turned the package over and over, he who does all things that make me happy, added them to his stack of goodies at the register.
I will not subject you (no Sue) to the sight of me in them, but I happily tinkered at my desk this morning, warm and comfy in my red cocoon . . . they are perfect. What more could I ask for . . . ?
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Please post pictures, Mommy?!?! Please????
And don't worry, I've always known it was genetic
; )
There are some things that are just best left to my imagination, Jeanne!
You have red long underwear! That is so awesome! I don't need a visual, but I seriously didn't think they made them anymore. How cool! :D
Post a Comment