Friday, January 11, 2008

question: who came to visit?

answer: we have no idea!!

I looked out the loft window early in the morning before the dew was off the cage screen to see that we had had a visitor. Bigger than a cat or a squirrel . . . clearly defined claws (which don't show in photos). Could be a coon since they are nearby residents. I guess we won't know until whomever unceremoniously falls through and we find him doing a backstroke in the pool. Life goes on . . .

4 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like raccoon tracks to me Jeanne. Not that I'm a professional tracker or anything!

Kim said...

I have seen so many raccoons lately. That would be my guess. ooh

Anonymous said...

But of course, and this is important to remember, we don't live in the wild...

Our neighbors are just car-icidal deer, rambunctious raccoons, and swimming snakes... am I missing anything?

Anonymous said...

Oh yes... the permanent house guests of flying bathroom frogs and limping lizards.