Monday, January 14, 2008
just call me 'dork' . . .
last night at the nth hour, I decided to invite my brother and sister-in-law to dinner and I thought garlic bread would be a good go-with. Now usually I roast the garlic first but I didn't have time so I decided I would prep the garlic and stick it in the microwave for a couple of minutes. It was a great idea until I hear Frank yell something about trying to burn the house down. I look over and billows of smoke are pouring out of the microwave and the plastic "microwave-safe" container is having a major melt down. So combine scorched plastic with the smell of garlic . . . PU . . . we flung open all the doors. The house still reeks this morning. So does the microwave, even though it got a bath in lemon juice. When did I become so dangerous????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's hereditary then. Because not only have I set off a fire alarm, but I've lit popcorn on fire AND exploded "Soup at Hand".
Post a Comment