Sunday, January 20, 2008

gotta love him . . .

One of the things I wanted when I found I was really going to have a dedicated scrap room, was space on a wall for my collection of stamps. But, being persnickity me, I didn't want just any shelves, I wanted the bracket-less ones. We priced them at IKEA, Pottery Barn and Lowe's. Ouch. So my handy dandy hubby announces he can do it for less. This weekend he not only built and painted them, he installed them. Doing a happy dance . . .

I love them . . . they are perfecto . . . tippity tappity snippity snappity . . . happy happy me!

5 comments:

Sue said...

I need to speak to Frank about a part time job over my way!

GREAT JOB FRANK!!

Janelle said...

ohhh those are awesome! he can come to my house too! ;)

Kelli said...

::sigh:: I wish I had a Frank...

He does beautiful work, and buys you red long johns with the flap in the back. He's pretty perfect!

Kim said...

How cool are those shelves. They look really cool.

Anonymous said...

Uh... sorry, but he's not up for rent. He's my daddy, mine. =)

But yeah, my books would kill that in less than a day... speaking of which... when do I get that bookshelf? Hehe, another thing added to dad's hunny-do list.