Tuesday, January 29, 2008

cod box . . .

What are you going to do with it?
Is it something on which you can sit?

Is it big, or is it small?
Would you call it short or tall?

Can you use it for storage?
Will it hold porridge?????

I want to see your cute cod box!
I want to see it lots and lots!!!!

(Kelli W.)

I fell off my chair I got to giggling so hard when Kel sent me her Seuss channeling . . . still pimp!!

And all I did was tell her I was taking a digi break and altering a cod box. Who knew . . did you?












2 comments:

Kelli said...

::giggle::
It's fabulous!!! I especially like the part that says "be silly".

I think Dr. Seuss would agree.
:o)

Sue said...

I knew the instant I saw cod box what it was! That dried cod's gotta go in something.

All those years as a seafood manager are finally paying off!

Luv the box!