It takes a lot to get me out of the cave. I'm not taking about shopping or errands or running Kaity to school, I'm talking about being social . . . out in public . . . with other people . . . you know going to a PARTY. ACK!! and just think, I did that for a living all those years. Snort! Back on track here . . . my neighbors Paula and Dave are moving . . . I know, I know, how dare they . . . but they are. So one of our other neighbors threw them a going away gig last Saturday. It was fun. There, I said it. I enjoyed myself. So here are some of us in all of our glory.

p.s. That's Paula and Dave at the far left . . . wave good bye to them. Sniff, sniff. Good neighbors are hard to find. Wait . . . they can't leave . . . come back Paula, come back!
5 comments:
Jeanne,
Thanks for the kind words. I will consider myself blessed if I get a neighbor like you again. Just so you know...I will truly miss my "cave dweller" friend across the street. SO THERE!!!
P.S. But DO get out more!!
Paula
Once again, genetics... score, I have an excuse not to go out hehe.
You are so cute! How could you not want the world to share in your fabulous-ness? And I see Frank is back to his Wilson ways...
Look at you, all short haired and perky! Getting out of the cave is good for you!
Don't hate me! You've been tagged. Go read my blog!! Hey, at least you don't have to leave the cave!
Happy Sunday!
Post a Comment