Thursday, June 26, 2008

ink and glue . . .

sometimes you just have to go back to your roots and get your fingers all grubby once again.











After I got part way into it I realized it would have been a lot more effective had I covered in entirely with photos instead of layering them on paper. Sigh . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is absolutely gorgeous just the way it is! Great job!

Michelle

Sue said...

That is stunning Jeanne. But then what else would it be?!

Anonymous said...

My Katie loved it too. I mentioned what you said about not using the paper and she said "NO! I like the paper when you first look at the book and then it's a surprise when you open it up and get to see the beach!"

Michelle

Anonymous said...

VERY, VERY COOL.
Might be one of your BEST...

Paula

Anke said...

Totally wonderful, I love it!!!