Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hooray . . .



Thank you Anke for nominating me for this award. I am not sure I deserve it but I am grabbing it and running and you can't have it back. Oh wait, I have to share . . . . it is now my turn to nominate 7 more blogs and keep the goodness rolling.

My first thought is that three of my most fascinating friends are delinquent in the blogging end of business and have yet to share publicly their antics and life stories . . . no Michelle and Leonore, My Space does not count. Come out and join us in the blogging world, the water is great. That means you too Paula. Out with you all!!!!

So, I am cheating and that leaves four more. So check out Kelli's blog for amazing photography, Sue's blog for the neatest cards this side of the heaven, Janelle's blog for uber scrapping that has always left me drooling and finally Gary's blog because everyone needs a dash of his zaniness.

The flame is yours . . .

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh you are definitely blog award worthy, my friend! Your blog is the first thing I read every morning!

Sue said...

Gawrsh! Thanks buddy.

Anonymous said...

and why doesn't myspace count??? ;-)

Michelle
mmskrmooney