Friday, August 29, 2008
just call me . . .
an extremely happy little pack rat. I can't help it. It is compulsive behavior. I admit it, especially when it comes to scrapping stuff. I can't let go. I hang onto EVERYTHING. So this morning, while searching for a back up disk for a file I lost, I rediscovered the CD's that came with the Scrapbook Answers magazine that was published in 2006 before going belly up. I hauled them out thinking I would check out the fonts that came on each one. Instead, I discovered that each of the CD's held digi kits!!!! Really, really neat digi kits!!!! Kits by Michelle Coleman, Rhonna Farrer, Jackie Eckles and more. A treasure trove. A veritable hive of digital honey. Tippy tap, tippy tap, tippy tap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and me both, GF. I love stuff, any stuff, gimme stuff! Lucky find! I can understand the excitement!
Post a Comment