Yes, we pigged out in Savannah. It was my favorite part. The Crab Shack was fantastic but it could have just been my penchant for places where you throw all the leftovers and utensils down a hole in the center of the table. They even have a gator breeding ground next door. And no Ali G. was not on the menu.

Credits: Frames: Something Blue Studios, Tags: Jackie Eckles, Katie Teague and Julia Makotinsky, Paper: Julia Makotinsky, Font: CrysI know these look bare but this is before I added the IRL stuff. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
3 comments:
this looks like such a fun place, I wouldn't mind a place where you throw everything down a hole either. Too bad this is too far away from here. You have been busy lady!
yummmm Now I'm craving crab legs!
Ohohoh....is this the same Crab Shack they showed being remodeled on TLC awhile back?
Post a Comment