That is until, insomnia struck and I once again decided to stick my nose into the passel of goodies I bought this morning at Cat Scraps . . . and there amongst all the frames in her package, were . . . . . . directions. As in a one click process to do what took me quite some time.
And this is what I got.
I am in awe. Love this stuff. And now, after having read the instructions . . . sigh . . . I'm going to be using these a whole lot more often, along with some other goodies in my stash to which her instructions apply. But, do I have to admit directions might just have some merit?????
1 comment:
yep, sometimes they can really help. Love those frames or overlays or whatever they are. I see you are putting them to good use!
Post a Comment