"And now I'm supposed to tag two other people to do this and then they tag two people and so on and so on. So I'm tagging Mary and Jeanne!"
Gee thanks Michelle!!! Hummm, list five things I hate to admit about myself. Can't I just steal your list . . . it's pretty much all inclusive
1. Yep, I can hold a grudge longer than anyone. Not a nice trait but I am so good at it, I'd hate to give up something that took me 60 years to cultivate.
2. I am a sloth! (habitual disinclination to exertion; indolence; laziness) heck, I even fit the remainder of the definition: any of several slow-moving, arboreal, central Florida edentates, having a long, coarse, redish-brown coat often of a greenish cast caused by algae, moving along in a habitual upside-down position . . . . Well, except for the algae part. I am not so much into mold.
3. I'm a tad anachronistic. I belong in the late 60's. I was happy back then protesting the evils of the world, dancing barefoot in the woods . . . .
4. I am resistant to change. I like my world the way it is. I don't see the point in fixing something "if it ain't broke."
5. Did I mention SLOTH!
OK, here's the fun part, I get to tag two others to let it all hang out. Normally I would tag Kelli but she is down to the wire training for her three day/60 mile Breast Cancer walk in Dallas and, by the way, it is not to late to donate . . . . So, I am passing the flame onto Anke and Marg, who are both probably growling at me as they read. Ta ta.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so lucky you don't live around here!!!!! I am too perfect, how am I going to come up with bad stuff about me? Yeah right. Thanks a lot
Post a Comment