Sunday, October 26, 2008



Woke up at 5:00 this morning. Not a lot you can accomplish without waking the dead in this house. And the 9TS is not a happy camper until at least 9:00, so I played. Thus the layout of my favorite blue eyed cat.

Credits: Paper: Katie Pertiet, Blue Line Botanical, Stitching: Julia Makontinski, One Fine Day, Mask: Katie Pertiet, Messed Up Photo Block
Pin: Corina Neilsen, Font: CK Ali's_writing, You are loved, Tag: Designs by Vicki, Vinegar and Brown Paper

Surprisingly, the temperatures dropped last night. It's 56 this morning. By all rights, I should be making beef stew or some equally cold weather meal but instead, I just finished making a batch of bruschetta topping to go with dinner tonight . . . if it lasts that long. I am a chow hound when it comes to bruschetta . . . some toasted crusty bread, fresh tomato, basil, olive oil, garlic, a little locatelli cheese, some Balsamic vinegar . . . Frank doesn't have a chance. It won't make it past lunch.

1 comment:

Anke said...

man, these look good, too bad I am doing this no starch kind of diet thingy. They do look tempting!