Saturday, October 25, 2008

ennui . . .

. . . a feeling of weariness and dissatisfaction : BOREDOM. I am in it's clutches . . . annoyed . . . dissatisfied . . . bored. I'm even irked it is pronounced on.we! Here I've been running around with en.ewe.ee bouncing off the walls of my brain. Yikes. So what does one do to entertain themselves in the midst of ennui, she asked in her very best fake french accent?

You play with this little gem Yearbook.com , that I picked up over at Pioneer Woman. And you can do this little vintage 1952 gem to your dear, dear hubby:

or update him into the 70's

and while fair is fair, put yourself in the 70's with him . . .
or go a little wild in the 80's . . .
or get rid of your long straight hippy hair altogether . . .
Either way, the results are worth a chuckle.
But if you still have ennui, you can go back to basics with paper and make a quick, down and dirty album of your adventures at Busch Gardens.

or decorate the cover of a plain 3 ring binder for all your Tips and Tricks instructions for PSE6, because without these handy dandy little cheat sheets, you wouldn't remember a darn thing you've learned over the past year.

Is my ennui gone? Nope but I had a good time putting it at bay for a bit. Now if I could just get through the piles of laundry and ironing . . . .

2 comments:

Kelli said...

OMGosh! In that last picture you look like Marcia Clark from the OJ trial.

ROFLMBO!

Love all your projects by the way!

Anke said...

Marcia Clark? ROFL. These are just too funny!!!!