Sunday, October 5, 2008

seriously disturbing . . .

I have a new place to visit on my pre-dawn meanderings. http://vi.sualize.us/ An amazing little site that lets you collect . . . in one neat tidy place . . . all those audacious little visuals you discover on the net. I was first introduced to this site by Jessica Sprague during her Type+Writer class and started collecting simple samples of typography. Like this . . .


and this . . .

and this one . . .

or even this . . .

and then, going back to my first love . . . pen and ink . . . I discovered sketches like this . . .

and these three
1.

2.
.
and 3.
and then discovered this . . . .

which led to this . . .
and last, but not least . . . here

at which point, I realized, of course, that I had slipped over into that territory known as . . . seriously disturbing . . . but oh so hysterical. (Thanks Carmela for leading me to the last two.)

1 comment:

Anke said...

okay, what are the sites? They are amazing! Not that I have any more time to look at anything else, but those pics are awesome! I love that sketch of the cat grabbing the pencil. I wonder how you'd do that. Totally cool!