Friday, October 10, 2008

cosmic order . . .

Last night we had a horrific storm. At 5:00, as I was starting dinner, it was black outside. . . . as in as dark as a normal midnight sky can get. At 5:30, I glanced outside to see the world an eerie green . . . like something straight out of the Wizard of Oz. Not long after, everything was bathed in a golden hue. Twenty minutes later, all was back to normal. Awesome and fierce mother nature! Awesome and fierce.

Sometimes I think there is this magical cosmic order to life. Not exactly deja vu, not merely coincidence, surely not always accidental. Stacie sent me a couple of shots that her neighbor and friend Pam took after the storm. She had not read my blog when she forwarded the photos to me.





Co-inky-dink? Naw. Mother Nature and Cosmic Order.

2 comments:

Anke said...

wow, did you look for the treasure at the bottom of the rainbow? Those are great pictures!!!

david santos said...

Well, well, well,
This rianbow have pretty colours.
It's a nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Nice weekend.