
Credits: Paper by Vinnie Pearce

Credits: Beauty paper and alpha from Paperbag Studios, Ornaments from PBS as well. I kidnapped the quote from the internet but it hadn't any credits.
OK, so we seem to have a theme running here.

Credits: Epoxy Alpha and paper from Paperbag Studios.
2 comments:
I am so sorry I haven't been around. Your posts are all wonderful and hilarious! I am trying to play catch-up here, too much to read! Love your album and your presents to DD. My middle one loves them too and she got a pair also. Keep at the learning, you will soon be a master and then you can teach me!
Goodness.. what wonderful layouts you are doing. I've come from the Jessica Sprague site. I'm playing catch-up on my stories in hand book. Digging thru the comments. What fun. I wish I could have done it during real time.. but at least I've got this great book to help me out on the stories only in my head.. Dear me.. I just wanted to give a thumbs up on your blog....
Judy
Post a Comment