Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If you can't lick 'em . . .

join 'em. Anke made me curious. Curious enough to buy Cassie Jones' tut on extractions. Took me a while and I made such a mess of the shadow, I deleted it and redid it the old fashioned way. I will tackle Cassie's version another day. Here is Jeffrey just busting out of his frame.


Credits: Papers and elements: Vinnie Pearce, Staples: Catrine, Dots: Roben-Marie Smith, Font: MaFishy.

Whew! she said, wiping the sweat from her brow. That is done. Oh, and p.s. did I forget to mention that it was Katie's hand holding onto Jeff's lunch??? Just a little factoid thrown in there.

4 comments:

Anke said...

I am sooooo proud of you, this is freaking awesome!!!!! Now look, wasn't that worth the effort? I am almost jumping up and down here. Where is the frame???? This has to go on a wall dear!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome job, Jeanne!

Michelle said...

Everyone before me has already said it but AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Didn't you do well!! Great suggestion from Anke and amazing extraction Jeanne!!