Sunday, March 15, 2009

one of the great things . . .

about living where I do is the occasional night time entertainment called shuttle launches.



Of course on the 11th the only thing I got was the moon . . . the shuttle being aborted.

But tonight. Through the trees across the street, we get this:



and this:



and to lighten it up a bit . . . we have the trail . . .



and the mouse thinks he has the happiest place on earth . . .

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wasn't that awesome! It was just that clear and bright over here. Probably the prettiest night launch I've ever seen.

Michelle said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

How neat! I was wondering how far away you could see it. Looked like a beautiful night!

Anke said...

wow, how cool is that?! I would love to be able to see that. You sure got some great shots of it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool. Do you get the loud noise as well?