
Credits: Paper and embellishments: Vinnie Pearce, Staples: Catrine, Frame: Ali Edwards, Font: MaFishy.
On another note, Katie was home for an appointment bright and early this morning . . . rolled in late last night. So we decided a family breakfast at Denny's was in order before she headed back. Little did I remember, hanging around the cave as much as I do, that it was bike week in these here parts. Denny's was packed. We were finally shown a booth and as I scurried toward the inside seat, the 9TS plopped in along side me and was suddenly, a good three inches shorter
. . . he, having fallen down the rabbit hole that was his portion of the bench . . . the strips of duck tape should have warned us.
So there we were, knee high in French toast, Grand Slams and hash browns being entertained by the non-stop parade of bikers. They come in every size and shape but our favorite was the rather rotund fellow, with the sleeveless T, multiple tats and a spiked mohawk that stood in salute over his otherwise bald dome. The 9TS, eyes twinkling, quickly offered to set Katie up with him. Orbs flashing back, she was not amused.
Finally in this sea of leather, do-rags, and testosterone came four clean cut collegians of the male persuasion. Katie's eyes lit up. The 9TS's dimmed. I love watching the two of them spar using nothing but their eyes. They have perfected it to an art. Vroom, vroom, vroom!
Oxymoron: Today is Happy Emo day.
1 comment:
rofl! I love the interaction between the two of them, that's probably going to happen here too! Love that bird page, that is going to be a gorgeous album!!!!
Post a Comment