


and then there was this little guy. I've seen chameleons before but this guys topnotch matches his rock . . . designer lizards, who'd thunk it . . .

Back to the boat for lunch and on to Mykonos. I have to tell you, I fell in love at first sight. Deeply, passionately in love. Mykonos is amazing. It shines in the sun . . . just glistens. Wow!

Almost all the buildings are white, and they are kept that way by men like this . . .

so they look like this . . .

and this . . .

and this . . .

and yep, this too . . .

and they still fish for a living . . .

and in case you missed it, this little guy was helping them clean the fish . . .

and this . . . this was the start of a tradition. I think we managed to have a local beer in every port. What better way to end a day than to sit on a balcony overlooking the Aegean Sea, slurping a native brew.

Such is life.
3 comments:
Wow! Just wow!
We did the same thing with beer when we were in Japan!
Amazing! Your photos are just lovely. The cat is great!
love the composition of the last picture with the beer. lol
I've always wanted to go to Greece...hopefully we'll get there!
Post a Comment