The city was built as a fortress so of course it was perched on a hill.

Does anyone see a theme here? Choices of transportation were taxis, horse drawn carriages and walking. Enough is enough, we walked . . . and immediately got lost. Fortunately, we ran into an Aussie couple who happily took us under their wings. Their first lesson . . . how to cross a street without getting squished. Good lesson.
The crowning glory of Valletta . . . St. John's Cathedral.


From there, it's all down hill . . . literally.



nuff said . . .
2 comments:
The Cathedral is gorgeous. And in it's own way, so is the city.
Oh my Jeanne, I missed the whole thing!!! How wonderful, you are on a cruise, your pictures are gorgeous!!! I hope you are having a ball and I can't wait to read all about the rest when you get back. Or are you back already? It's been a while since your last entry...
Post a Comment