aphasic! dyslexic! paralyzed! All the while tippy tapping around the loft in glee . . . a new class. A pen tablet class. It's like learning to write with my left hand . . . I being a confirmed righty. To forgo the mouse for a pen . . . Like driving an automatic after years of a stick shift. Your hand reaches out into nothingness to change gears. It is akin to tossing away an old friend, I still yearn for. But I will conquer. The new possibilities are calling to me like sirens of the sea. I am drawn!
yoga. Was so good yesterday. I missed last week terribly. I missed that feeling of release . . . of feeling ever so slightly disconnected in a very grounded and earthly way. I realize that sounds like the antithesis of yoga but for me it works. I am hooked. Tethered. Drawn!
good food. Since I am forced for another four weeks to forgo fat in my diet, I have had to reevaluate what goes in my mouth. I have become a more directed label reader. A junk food junkie in remission. I feel so much better. More energy. More clarity. And losing ten pounds . . . extreme bonus! I think I will continue in this venue even after the first of March. Drawn!
(Or at least until I run into my first slice of chocolate on chocolate cake . . . it having powers far beyond those of mortal men. Drawn!)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment