Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday . . .

FOR TODAY 2:12:2010 at Or Just Me

Outside my window: It is still dark. I can see the night lights of my neighbors, telling me all is well in the cul-de-sac. You can almost see the cold.

I am thinking: That I woke this morning after a very strange and haunting dream. The type that you can not just roll over and go back to sleep again, kind.

I am thankful for: Matching silverware . . . it has to do with the dream. I am still rattled.

From the kitchen: I know my sink has the remnants of last night's dinner. I am usually quite fastidious about cleaning up after dinner. Counter tops have to be scrubbed, stove top wiped clean . . . but my make-up yoga class was last night and I came home hungry and drained at 8:3O. Reheated some baked ziti and slid under the covers.

I am wearing: p.j's and a T. I do wear clothes. Really. I need to stop blogging at 5: a.m.

I have been creating: New layouts with the Grace kit by Dawn Inskip. Love it. Also downloaded and Art Play kit by Anna Aspnes, so that will be today's playtime.

I am going: Insane. Sorry, couldn't help that. The dream still has me rattled. Can you tell?

I am reading: Death Be Not Proud by John Gunther. I found it in a used bookstore. It made a HUGE impact on me when I read it the first time circa 196o. All these years later it is so interesting to read from a totally different perspective. Note: It it is not a warm and fuzzy read . . . or is it?

I am procrastinating: calling the dentist before my teeth turn green and fall out. Gaw, I hope not.

I am wondering: Why one cat has to be alpha. Why can they not just all be beta's. When Ninja comes to snuggle, Bear gets jealous, comes over and bites Ninja's ear until she leaves, then settles down, purring, in her stead. There is snuggling room for all, my furry friends.

Around the house: Katie's vacuum cleaner is fixed by the amazing 9TS. And ready to be picked up by the wandering student.

No comments: