Mt. Dora is pretty far out in the woods. A little boring on the interstate but once you are on back roads, it is a fine ride. This time though, I started to notice a pattern of signage. The first was a deer crossing sign. I missed a shot of that one, but everyone has seen one a time or two, unless of course, they are in downtown Manhattan, in which case, believe me, there are much more interesting sites to see. Any way, after the deer crossing sign, came the bear crossing signs. Lots of them. This one even had a number to call.

Then I noticed these babies. Not sure if you see them outside of the state of Florida but they are pretty common around here. You can click on the picture to see it better but remember we were doing 55 at the time . . .

But it was this one that got me thinking . . .

I mean really!! Doesn't it make you wonder just a little???
3 comments:
HAHAHA! I just adore your perspective on things, and your thought process. I totally GET you!
Wonder how many times THAT guys phone rings???
Ha...ha...ha..
Paula
Wonder how many times THAT guys phone rings???
Ha...ha...ha..
Paula
Post a Comment