I wondered where you were, and why. Now I know. Call if you just want to talk (laugh!?) WC PS: Don't you like the fact that I think I can be anonymous?
Oh Jeanne, that stinks!!!! To high heaven!!!! I hope he has called by now and that the results are better than you expected!!!! Huge hugs to both of you!
Ya know, I get that doctors are busy, especially someone like Dr. Z. But when they don't call or, worse, tell you to call them and then aren't available, it is so frustrating. You want to believe that "no news is good news" but what if? My sister is going through this now with our family dr. who we have all being going to for over 30 yrs! Her 15 yr. old daughter has been experiencing irregular heart beats, shortness of breath, pain when she breathes, lightheadedness when standing up. Dr. was supposed to call Wed. with results from the x-rays. My sister missed his call, called back as directed, got the answering service. Called again, still no response. And as of last night, still no word from the dr. My sister is beyond pissed and is going to find a new dr.
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
4 comments:
Damn. I can run down and kick his butt if it'd help!
I wondered where you were, and why. Now I know. Call if you just want to talk (laugh!?)
WC
PS: Don't you like the fact that I think I can be anonymous?
Oh Jeanne, that stinks!!!! To high heaven!!!! I hope he has called by now and that the results are better than you expected!!!!
Huge hugs to both of you!
Ya know, I get that doctors are busy, especially someone like Dr. Z. But when they don't call or, worse, tell you to call them and then aren't available, it is so frustrating. You want to believe that "no news is good news" but what if? My sister is going through this now with our family dr. who we have all being going to for over 30 yrs! Her 15 yr. old daughter has been experiencing irregular heart beats, shortness of breath, pain when she breathes, lightheadedness when standing up. Dr. was supposed to call Wed. with results from the x-rays. My sister missed his call, called back as directed, got the answering service. Called again, still no response. And as of last night, still no word from the dr. My sister is beyond pissed and is going to find a new dr.
Continuing prayers for you and Frank, Jeanne!
Post a Comment