1. I swung my feet out of bed this morning and landed in cat yak, compliments of Bear.
2. I have run out of Kleenex.
3. My neighbors were blaring music at 6:25 and have finally stopped.
4. We are on a water boil and I had to trudge downstairs for water.
5. My cold is at the never ending hacking stage.
6. The sky is falling.
7. I want a do over.
8. I have no choice but to prep my taxes today.
9. I read a blog that says never whine on your blog
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
1. There was a s-p-i-d-e-r in the shower waiting to ambush me.
2. I didn't realize until the water was running and I was already standing in the shower.
3. My glasses decided to lose a screw. They now sit awkwardly on my nose since one of the sidebars fell off.
4. It's my mom's blog and I'll whine if I want to.
Like mother, like daughter. -- Goober
ah, genetics. What a wonderful thing!
Post a Comment