
we walked along the rocks for a bit, explored here and there, poked around a little and finally headed to the Gardens on the other side of A1A.
Roses were in bloom as evidenced here:

and there were hungry critters:

and critters trying to stay cool:

and critters who liked mud:

and slightly squirrely critters:

and then I discovered I have a latent fascination for chairs:

and more chairs:

and still more chairs:

can you stand just one more:

OK, I lied, here's another:

Everyone knows that after taking a whole slew of shots just to get one or two you aren't afraid to post . . . but should . . . you can't help but work up an appetite.
We headed to Flagler to check out the Taco Store . . . Robin having mentioned it during our last outing to the Flagler Fish Company . . . and of course we couldn't find it. One quick phone call later and Robin had us on the door step of this neat little shack with outdoor tables and yummy food that looked a lot like this on the outside:

and this on the inside:

so we sat under this:

and noshed away . . . except mine had meat since I felt a little carnivore-ish today. And then . . . no shots needed . . . we wandered across the street to the ice cream store and pigged out some more.
Finally, we happily aimed the car home . . . where I promptly crashed and burned in utter gastronomical delight . . .
1 comment:
Three words.
Ooohhh.
Aaaahhh.
Yummm.
Post a Comment