Yesterday we went to an art show just south of us. Lots of booths with all sorts of goodies. I love going to this tiny town. They have the most beautiful municipal complex. Someone had the foresight to buy up lots of land including a small lake and create gorgeous tree lined streets along with the police department, city hall, entertainment arena and town library. The show ringed the perimeter of the lake and was mostly shaded. Perfecto! Did I take a picture of all this loveliness? Sadly no. Did I even bring my camera? Yes. Still shaking my perplexed little head over that one.
But I did manage to take some shots. Just not of the art show. I was fascinated by this guy who had no fear of humans:
look at this guy. Isn't he gorgeous??!?!?!?
Then I spotted these little fellows dead center in the lake. Even with my doubler on, they are pretty far away and well, frankly . . . blurry:
but as we followed the trail of booths around the lake, they popped up again. This time closer.
And, I managed to make it through the hundred or so exhibits without spending a sou. Well, except for the hot dogs we managed to scoff up. How can you go to an outdoor art show and ignore the food vendors?????
Chalk another one up for . . . it's a very good day.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Port Orange?
Always a good time at that art festival!!
Paula
Post a Comment