the three times a year, no good, horrible, nasty job . . . is half done. tomorrow this time i will be gently rocking poolside, sipping mint juleps, languidly waving a fan, whilst ensconced under a parasol, eating cucumber sandwiches . . .
oh snap. that's not my life. sigh.
but, all of the furniture has been bleached and scrubbed, the toys got a bath too. As soon as the 9TS comes back with the industrial bleach, the deck itself gets scrubbed.
and then I move in. book in hand floating around and around. it's my favorite summer spot. come on in, the water's fine.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bliss, indeed...and I am SO jealous! :o)
all your posts are so wonderful, your photos are incredible! Now you have nice weather already? I am not jealous at all (she says while wondering whether she is going to need heavy socks to go out) I can't wait for nicer weather and warmth!!! Hope things are good!!!
Post a Comment