Monday, April 4, 2011

ICK . . .

we got home from the 9TS's endoscopy and I headed upstairs to feed the beasties. I don't know what made me look around the loft but when I did, I screamed. Shrieked really. Hollered for the sloth. Carried on something fearful.

Who, but this guy, was looking in the window at me:

he was walking around on the cage to our pool. Now, that's a face only a mother could love.

They are carrions. I hope he wasn't looking for a little cat canape!!!!

As soon as I took a couple of shots, I opened the window and yelled bloody murder. He sauntered off, opened his wings, and took off for parts unknown.

1 comment:

Anke said...

Holy Cow I would have screamed too :) What a face! Gabby knows all about them, did you know they pee on their feet so they won't catch a disease from the carcass they feed on? Yuck, yuck yuck!