sitting at lunch with my buds, munching on a yummy little chicken Caesar salad wrap, relaxing after one too many Locust, Bow and Cobra poses, when this little chickie walks in with this really cute hair cut.
She wandered through and sat outside in the garden. After staring out the window, drooling over her hair, I did what anyone would do, I grabbed my cell phone, put it on photo and waltzed out and asked if I could take some shots of her head.
Turns out, she is a hair designer and cuts her own hair. Slurp. I think I may have to go by her salon and have a chat . . . my bangs would need to grow out a tad.
Not that I wanted to make her a swirly face but since I don't know her, I didn't know if she'd want to be plastered all over the net. Trust me, she is cute as a button.
I'm thinking it would be a good alternative to this:
What do you think?
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YES, YES, YES!!! Go for it!!!
Paula
Hers is cute. But so is yours!
I think you should post more about Pippin. :) Just saying.
- Kidlet
Post a Comment