We have an appointment with a Pain Intervention specialist at Moffitt this week but it is just for a consultation. We'd have to go back if he thinks he can do something specific. When I explained how difficult a 2.5 hour ride was for the 9TS . . . going twelve rounds with Mel and Anoma each way, they agreed to fit him in the next morning if needed. So we may or may not be spending the night again in Tampa, leaving Kidlet to hold down the fort. Fingers and toes crossed the good doctor can do something.
Yesterday, the tree finally went up and this morning, the balls went on . . . sort of. I put three on, Pippin takes one off. I put two on, Pippin takes three off. I go in the kitchen to bake some cinnamon oat cookies and Pippin takes four off. Just when I thought I had things under control, Ninja comes out from under the tree, batting another ball. Bear is my only non-destructive beastie.
While the laundry was running, I played with two Anna Aspnes kits:
Since I really wanted to do something Christmas-y, I cheated. I'm allowed.
My last chore of the day before making some baked ziti, is to balance my checkbook. Gah! I am so bad at balancing. No wonder I put it off.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment