I finally put some Christmas music on the other day and knocked out my Christmas cards. Now to sign, address and mail. Otherwise, Christmas has not yet come to the cave. Maybe next week. Since the 9TS can't hang the outside lights this year, I thought maybe I would hang some balls from the big oak in the front yard, until I really took a look and realized that involved a ladder, balance, coordination and luck. Better to rethink that idea. Snort.
Next week we are headed back to Tampa . . . the three of us. They couldn't schedule the MRI the same day as the C-Scan and appointment with Dr. K., so we will be spending the night and get a chance to sleep in the next day before round two. I need to ask about MDX-1106/Anti-pd1 and see if that is a feasible route. Fingers crossed please.
Last night, Jen sent me home with a lovely sample of her peanut butter/chocolate fudge. Gone. Slurp.
I finished book number 44 for the year last night and started number 45. I have to stop my addiction to Nook freebies. I've found some gems but a whole kettle of stinkers too. The other day, to my utter discontent, I realized I actually had to take my body to the library to return a book. Gah! I am spoiled beyond repair by downloads from the library and Barnes & Noble and when I wanted something that could withstand a dunk in the pool, a trip to the little used bookshop. It had been a while since I had actually ventured into the library. Thankfully, it still smells the same but I am wondering whatever happened to all the old Dewey Decimal card cases. And no, it has not been THAT long since a trip to the library . . . consider that a mere non-sequitor. I would love to have one of those empty card catalogs. Yum! Think of the possibilities.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You hold the ladder and I'll put up the lights?
- Kidlet
Post a Comment